CATHSWAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the forum to sell books?

Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty Is this the forum to sell books?

Post  jsh Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Hello,

Is this the correct forum to sell books, or just the Cathswap Chat forum? I was redirected to this site at the Yahoo Groups site, but I do not see any items for sale. Help. Wink I do like the emoticons option, though.

I apologize if this has been explained numerous times over and I have missed something.

Thanks.

Blessings,
Julie

jsh

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty Re: Is this the forum to sell books?

Post  jujubee10 Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 pm

The sale boards and WTB boards are listed higher up on the home page. They are separated by grade,etc. Then the discussions are lower down. It's a bit more complicated than I'm used to, but we'll learn! Shocked

jujubee10

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  momgineerof6 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:49 pm

You do have to register and log on to see the for sale and wtb items. I just love this new forum because everything is not all jumbled together in one long list.

momgineerof6

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty for sale

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

I am seriously confused.. I am logged in and have logged out and again did the same action but on the home page there are no sale boards and wtb I tried to re- register and it said my email was alreasy attatched to someone as well as my id what can I do I loved this site I just purchased most of this years curriculum from here
carla

Back to top Go down

Post  7gifts Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:00 pm

carla m wrote:I am seriously confused.. I am logged in and have logged out and again did the same action but on the home page there are no sale boards and wtb I tried to re- register and it said my email was alreasy attatched to someone as well as my id what can I do I loved this site I just purchased most of this years curriculum from here
carla

Ditto. We were just on here yesterday, and everything was working great. I tried joining the Cathswap yahoo group several times, but all it did was bring me to a 'Yahoofamily' page saying 'Go grab your mom or dad' or something like that. What is going on...?? Question

7gifts

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty Where is the For Sale board and WTB?

Post  mountainmom Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Where are the for sale options? Right now this is so frustrating as I am trying to find curriculum for next year. The Yahoo site is very confusing. Spent 2 hours trying set up email/login/jointhisgroup/finding the group.....

mountainmom

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum