CATHSWAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need suggestions/advice on curriculums.....

3 posters

Go down

Need suggestions/advice on curriculums..... Empty Need suggestions/advice on curriculums.....

Post  craftymomto5 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Hello. I have been homeschooling my two teens (9th-10th grades) and will be enrolling them in Seton at the conference in May (Ind.). I have also decided to homeschool my other two kids (currently 7th and 3rd grades) in the fall but am not sure about what to use for them. I know Seton is not an option for either so I am asking for some advice or suggestions on what might be a good choice. Both of them have ADD and have a hard time with reading comprehension/english/grammar etc. I would like to find something that is easy to understand, has colorful , fun instruction, pictures etc. I like some of the Abeka books that I've seen because there have dual subject learning. However I would like to incorporate some others in there. Are there any structured programs/curriculums out there that offer something similar? Since they are coming from a structured enviornment at school then I think this might work best.
I would greatly appeciate any information or advice you could provide. Thank you and God Bless!
Wink cat

craftymomto5

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions/advice on curriculums..... Empty Anyone????

Post  craftymomto5 Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 am

bounce

craftymomto5

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions/advice on curriculums..... Empty Re: Need suggestions/advice on curriculums.....

Post  kellyabrego Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:44 am

HI,
I don't actually have any good advice for you, but, this is a place where I have found some wonderful information. Maybe you have already seen it, but if not, I hope it helps:
http://4real.thenetsmith.com/

God Bless!

kellyabrego

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions/advice on curriculums..... Empty Thank you.

Post  craftymomto5 Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am

Thanks for the site. I will definately check it out. Very Happy

craftymomto5

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions/advice on curriculums..... Empty Re: Need suggestions/advice on curriculums.....

Post  grayfamily Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Have you looked into Seton's special services department? They offer assistance in creating a personalized, adapted curriculum for your child.

grayfamily

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down