CATHSWAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BigIQKids website for homeschooling help

Go down

BigIQKids website for homeschooling help Empty BigIQKids website for homeschooling help

Post  MomB96 Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 am

This looks very interesting! You need a subscription for each child, however. They did suggest to me that I share one subscription with my K and 7th graders - the 7th grader would only use the vocabulary help, while the kindergartener can use the math and spelling help.

Sheri

New Site from Creators of SpellingTime.com

Bundle Pricing Best Deal in e-Learning

Today, Synergy1 Group, Inc. launched our new 'mothership' website www.BigIQkids.com.

The premise of BigIQkids.com is to provide unparalleled educational applications for K-6 students. In doing so, we firmly believe that structured learning - everyday - coupled with interactive fun, is a winning combination that begets higher grades, happier kids and an overall appreciation for scholarship and success.

BigIQkids.com is now the focal point for the growing online community who enjoy such e-learning applications as the award winning SpellingTime.com, BigMathTime.com, BigStatesTime.com and the brand new BigVocabTime.com. All of these applications, and more, can be found at www.BigIQkids.com and Synergy1 is also offering a limited 'Back to School Bundle' subscription option that includes all their programs at a heavily discounted rate of $59.99/year. This could very well be the best deal in online education and is limited to the first 10,000 subscribers.

For more information regarding the site and the Back To School Bundle call 1-845-242-8889 or visit www.BigIQkids.com where visitors can immediately sign up for the Bundle and have their K-6 students on the road to academic success.

******** www.BigIQkids.com ... Where it's cool to be smart.**********

MomB96

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down