CATHSWAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the forum to sell books?

5 posters

Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty Is this the forum to sell books?

Post  jsh Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Hello,

Is this the correct forum to sell books, or just the Cathswap Chat forum? I was redirected to this site at the Yahoo Groups site, but I do not see any items for sale. Help. Wink I do like the emoticons option, though.

I apologize if this has been explained numerous times over and I have missed something.

Thanks.

Blessings,
Julie

jsh

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty Re: Is this the forum to sell books?

Post  jujubee10 Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 pm

The sale boards and WTB boards are listed higher up on the home page. They are separated by grade,etc. Then the discussions are lower down. It's a bit more complicated than I'm used to, but we'll learn! Shocked

jujubee10

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  momgineerof6 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:49 pm

You do have to register and log on to see the for sale and wtb items. I just love this new forum because everything is not all jumbled together in one long list.

momgineerof6

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty for sale

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

I am seriously confused.. I am logged in and have logged out and again did the same action but on the home page there are no sale boards and wtb I tried to re- register and it said my email was alreasy attatched to someone as well as my id what can I do I loved this site I just purchased most of this years curriculum from here
carla

Back to top Go down

Post  7gifts Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:00 pm

carla m wrote:I am seriously confused.. I am logged in and have logged out and again did the same action but on the home page there are no sale boards and wtb I tried to re- register and it said my email was alreasy attatched to someone as well as my id what can I do I loved this site I just purchased most of this years curriculum from here
carla

Ditto. We were just on here yesterday, and everything was working great. I tried joining the Cathswap yahoo group several times, but all it did was bring me to a 'Yahoofamily' page saying 'Go grab your mom or dad' or something like that. What is going on...?? Question

7gifts

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Is this the forum to sell books? Empty Where is the For Sale board and WTB?

Post  mountainmom Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Where are the for sale options? Right now this is so frustrating as I am trying to find curriculum for next year. The Yahoo site is very confusing. Spent 2 hours trying set up email/login/jointhisgroup/finding the group.....

mountainmom

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down